1. How long does it take to set up this? A couple of skilled scouts can put up a bivouac in 5 min I think that is pretty amazing.
2. What does a bivouac mean? It means a temporary camp without tents or cover, used especially by soldiers or mountaineers.
3. What direction should the bivouac be facing? The bivouac should be facing the wind so you don't get cold when you are sleeping.
4. How to you build a reflector fire? To build a reflector fire you have to have wood leaned up against the fire so the heat reflects of the wood.
5. How is a bivouac useful? It keeps you dry and warp when you are sleeping.