I am a Year 8 student at Tauranga Intermediate School, New Zealand.
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
McDonald's receipt tattoo
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?
1. The main person in this post is
Stian Ytterdahl and his friends. √
2. What was the key event from the news article?
2. A teen getting a tattoo of a McDonald receipt. √
3. Where did this event take place?
3. This happened in Norway. √
4. When did this event take place?
4. This event took place on the 1st of April. √
5. Why did this event happen? √
5. He was talked into getting the tattoo and now his friends are jealous of him getting the local girls. √
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?√
The teen’s friends gave him the option of the receipt or a barbie tattoo.
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article.√
2. In this news article his friends told him to get a tattoo on his arm about a McDonald's receipt or a Barbie. √
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place.√
3. This event took place in Norway in a small local town in the Northern hemisphere. √
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future.√
4. This event happened on the 1st of April and this might effect him because he might not get a job.√
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place.√
5. His friends were doing this as a joke.√
6. Use the Dictionary in the bottom right hand corner to find the meaning of 3 words from the article.
6. Option - A choice of two or more things. Old - Elder of the age. Never - Not at all. √
My Opinion - I think this act of behaviour is just foolish because why would you get something permeant on your body just to remember what you ate at McDonald's.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Daily blog post
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)