Sunday 16 November 2014

Life ED

This year we had Life Education and I really enjoyed the lessons as I did last year, I gathered a lot of useful information that I can use for future reference. I found out the most important part of your brain is Short term, Long term, Now thinking, Present thinking and Future thinking. If we smoke drugs we will be affecting Short term and Future thinking, now this will not be good because everything that we have learnt in about an hour will be forgotten and you will not know what you are doing if you where thinking about a future action you would forget about what you would be doing. 

Illegal drugs in New Zealand
Cannabis
Ecstasy
Stimulants (includes methamphetamine)
LSD + synthetic hallucinogens 
Opiates
Prescriptions sedatives
Injected drugs



No comments:

Post a Comment