Monday 24 March 2014

My Favourite Game

My favourite game is Black Ops 2 on Xbox.
The things you can do with this game are play alone or play online with your friends. You can party up with your friends so that means you don't have to play against them. There are a lot of game modes I will name one of them and explain it the game mode I am choosing to do is Team Death Match. 

 Team Death Match also remembered as TDM for short, the point of this game is well it explains in the name it's Team Death Match you are split into two different teams and you battle for roughly about 30 mins I think. At the end of the game the team with the most kills win.

The main features are levelling up, unlocking weapons and unlocking camos. You can even get gold camo for your guns.



No comments:

Post a Comment