Monday 3 March 2014

Our conversations at camp and at home

1. A conversation between my parent and I when I first returned from camp.
Mum : Oh Storm my darling I have missed so much, I am so sorry I could not pick you up.

Me : Mum I have missed you to can we have Mac Donald's when you pick me up from Jack's.


2. A conversation between Miss C and me about Tech this week.

Me : What are the groups of Tech Miss Campbell. 

Miss C : I have sent an email to you.

Me : Are you sure because I can't find it.

Miss C : Try refresh your page now.

Me : Ok..... oh found it!


3. A conversation between me and a friend about the food at camp.

Me : Oh my gosh this food is so delicious don't you think to?

Friend : Yeah this food is so good even this chocolate cake.

Me : Yeah the chocolate cake is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment