Wednesday 21 May 2014

202 word story

19th May 2014,


Tomorrow is the first day of school, I am nervous and afraid. I feel like everyone will hate me, I close my eyes about to go to sleep and think what could possibly go wrong? It is the next day and I see my mother is standing by my bed and saying “Wake up”, I groan not wanting to get up out of bed. But instead she pulls me out of it, I stay groaning and moaning on the floor, she says “Get up you can’t sleep forever” I reply saying “I could if I wanted to”.

About 30 minutes later I have got into my school uniform, it felt real weird being back into the old school routine. My mum and I get into the car and drive to school, I arrived just in time before the bell rang, I walk to class and opened my desk and received a love note.


I was wondering who would give me a love note beside myself? I go to food tech I was still wondering who would do such a thing. We got told to make pasta and I found out that in the book there was a significant mistake.

1 comment:

  1. This was going well, but needs to be rounded off cleverly and quickly.

    ReplyDelete