Thursday 29 May 2014

NZ Stolen Cars

Thief 1: Oi bro we need to get home.

Thief 2: Yeah I know but how.

Thief 1: Aww yeah your car got taken from the police for drunk driving aye.

Thief 2: Yeahh it sucks so much!

Thief 1: Look down that drive way looks like a Honda.

Thief 2: Yeah but that is a grandma car.

Thief 1: So what we will still get home, a car is a car unless there is no gas

Thief 2: Ok then lets take it then.

Thief 1: Do know how to pop the door open?

Thief 2: Yeah I do, do you know how to hot wire?

Thief 1: Yup I learnt when I was 5 from my uncle.

Thief 2: Allgood.

Thief 1: This door is pretty hard to pop.

Thief 2: Hurry up we don't have all night!

Thief 1: Ok I got it! Now start wiring

Thief 2: Yup I will get right on it bro.

Thief 1: Hurry up gosh you take so long.

Thief 2: I am going as fast as I can!

Thief 1: Aww no the person is coming hurry!

Thief 2: Ok I got it!

Thief 1: I will drive.

Thief 2: No I want to drive!

Thief 1: Fine now let's go.



No comments:

Post a Comment