Monday 22 September 2014

PEEL Paragraph


Being a mum is easy.

Being a mum is easy, you only have to clean your house and look after your children. Firstly, the easiest time to take care of your kids is when they are about 10 - 11, ages above 11 should me a bit more mature and should be easier to control. Secondly, cleaning the house that includes vacuuming, hanging up the washing and also cooking, that's where your kids come in you can ask them politely to help you and maybe if they don't probably just ban their xbox or PS3. At last you can use your polite manners to ask your oldest to look after your children because you should "Trust them." If your kids get into a fight you should never go in as nice mum always go in a as the mean mum because if you are a nice mum they won't take it seriously. Wow, on second thought being a mum is actually very hard, I think my mum does a wonderful job even though she banned me off my xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment